mandag 26. oktober 2015

The UK - an Introduction

1.

Do you think the fact that the British are islanders has had an effect on the people and their values?

No, I don't think so. Living on an island isn't necessarily a problem, at least not in our modern age where everything you need can be imported, and a visit to other European countries is just a plan trip away.

2.

In which part of the UK would you have preferred to live? Why?

I would probably live in England if I were to live in the UK. London would've been fun to visit, but I doubt I could live in a city over a longer period of time, so I might have lived on the countryside.


What have I learned today?
  • Locations of big cities in the UK
  • Locations and names of some rivers
  • Locations and names of some lakes
  • Where the different islands are located
  • Where the different seas are located

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar